Why Work For Us?
Are you a warm-hearted, patient and naturally caring person? Are you looking for a rewarding career providing care and companionship for our elderly clients in your local area?
At Call-in Homecare, we support service users in all aspects of their daily lives, enabling them to live with purpose and dignity. You will be supported by our dedicated management team who are always on hand to advise with whatever you need to do your job safely in the community. Our colleagues love what they do, with a recent staff survey reporting 99% of colleagues were either ‘Very Satisfied’ or ‘Satisfied’ with their ‘Professional relations with service users’. Interested? Then let us show you how rewarding a career with Call-In Homecare is.
What We Can Offer You
- £10.90 – £11.36/hour (+ holiday pay)
- Pension and mileage allowance (40p/mile)
- Weekly pay
- Permanent contracts for both P/T & F/T with guaranteed hours or flexible working patterns
- Paid training & induction programme
- Fast-tracked job offer system
- Job security
- Working within the same geographical area
- A shift pattern that maximises your time off and annual leave
- Employee Assistant Programme (EAP) – offering free confidential access to counselling and tailored support programmes.
- Generous refer a friend scheme with opportunity to earn up to £300 per referral (unlimited).
- Continued Support and Career Development.
- Access to extensive well-being services and fitness programmes.
- Internal communication including exclusive store discounts and employee rewards.
- Free uniform & PPE
- Help with your SSSC Registration
- Instore discounts with a Blue Light card offering up to 60% off high street names.
- And, of course, an opportunity to give back to those who need it most.
What We Are Looking For
- Kind, caring and compassionate people
- Good level of English
- Experienced & non-experienced carers – everyone is welcome as we provide full training!
Your Role as a Care Assistant in the Community
- Assisting our clients in all aspects of their daily life, i.e. meal preparation, medication prompts and general domestic support
- Assisting clients with personal care
- Supporting clients to take an active role in the planning and provision of their care
- Recording and reporting daily visit information
At Call-In we welcome everyone to apply, no matter your experience level. If you have experience as a Care Assistant, Support Worker, Carer, HCA, Health Care Assistant or in the NHS we would love to hear from you. However, if you do not have experience, we provide full training and encourage candidates from all sectors to apply, for example: retail sales assistant, customer service, hairdressers/beauticians, receptionist, administrator, cleaners, warehouse workers and delivery drivers.
With our full training and continual professional development scheme, this could be the start of your new career making a real difference to the lives of those in the community.