- Location: Dundee
- Salary: These roles are unique and incredibly sought after as they are salaried positions at £16,380 on a 30 hours contract and with paid travel time and mileage.
- Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time / Part-Time
Are you looking for a new and innovative Care service where the service provided is different every day?
Where you can have a real impact on members of your community to assist them with a return to a normal life or onwards to a dedicated care plan.
We are looking for team members who perhaps have Care experience (although not essential) and are looking for development or a change whilst still working in this rewarding industry.
You will support our elderly and vulnerable clients throughout an approx 3 week assessment programme and ultimately onto a care plan or returning to an independent life.
This is a fast-paced and dynamic role requiring a lot of flexibility and support and as a new role to Call-In Homecare we can’t wait to get started.
For this new Care service we are looking for experienced or senior carers or someone with a background in social care. You will have great assessment skills, knowledge and a real can-do attitude.
- Kind, caring and compassionate people
- MUST be a resident in Dundee
- Good level of English
- 18 years+
- Experienced & non-experienced carers – everyone is welcome!
- The ability to commit to one of our contracted shift patterns
- A shift pattern that maximises your time off and annual leave
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive pay rates
- Contracted hours available
- Free uniforms
- Full training provided
- Holiday pay
- Obtain SSSC Registration
- Ongoing training
- Paid mileage
- Pension scheme
- Permanent contract available
- Personal and professional development
- Refer a friend bonus scheme