- Location: Dundee
- Salary: These roles are unique and incredibly sought after as they are salaried positions at £17,290 on a 35 hours contract and with paid travel time and mileage.
- Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time / Part-Time
Are you looking for a new and innovative Care service where the service provided is different every day?
Where you can have a real impact on members of your community to assist them with a return to a normal life or onwards to a dedicated care plan.
We are looking for team members who perhaps have Care experience (although not essential) and are looking for development or a change whilst still working in this rewarding industry.
You will support our elderly and vulnerable clients throughout an approx 3 week assessment programme and ultimately onto a care plan or returning to an independent life.
This is a fast-paced and dynamic role requiring a lot of flexibility and support and as a new role to Call-In Homecare we can’t wait to get started.
For this new Care service we are looking for experienced or senior carers or someone with a background in social care. You will have great assessment skills, knowledge and a real can-do attitude.
What We Are Looking For
- Kind, caring and compassionate people
- MUST be a resident in Dundee
- Good level of English
- 18 years+
- Experienced & non-experienced carers – everyone is welcome!
- The ability to commit to one of our contracted shift patterns
We are looking for great team members to join us with immediate starts, flexible hours depending on your availability, tons of training and support and great opportunities to really make a difference.
Full or Part time roles available.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- A shift pattern that maximises your time off and annual leave
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive pay rates
- Contracted hours available
- Free uniforms
- Full training provided
- Holiday pay
- Obtain SSSC Registration
- Ongoing training
- Paid mileage
- Pension scheme
- Permanent contract available
- Personal and professional development
- Refer a friend bonus scheme