Are you a warm-hearted, patient and naturally caring person? Are you looking for a rewarding career providing care and companionship for our elderly clients in Falkirk?
At Call-in Homecare, we strive to support our clients in all aspects of their daily lives, enabling them to live with purpose and dignity. Our dedicated team are always on hand to support and advise our carers with whatever they need to do their job safely in the community.
- Assisting our clients in all aspects of their daily life, i.e. meal preparation, medication prompts and general domestic support
- Assisting clients to move safely around their homes depending on their mobility
- Assisting clients with personal care & hygiene
- Supporting clients to take an active role in the planning and provision of their care
- Recording and reporting daily visit information
What We are Looking For
- Kind, caring and compassionate people
- You are joyful when you help others succeed
- MUST be a resident in Falkirk
- Good level of English
- 18 years+
- Experienced & non-experienced carers – everyone is welcome!
- £9.50/hour (+ holiday pay)
- Pension and mileage allowance (30p/mile)
- Permanent contracts with guaranteed hours
- Ongoing training, personal and professional development, including SVQ Level 3 in
- Health and Social Care
- Free uniform, gloves, aprons and hand-gel
- Working within the same geographical area
- A shift pattern that maximises your time off and annual leave (4 days on/4 days off)
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme