EXCITING OPPORTUNITY – APPLY TODAY!
Work for one of Scotland’s leading Care providers and be a #HealthHero by supporting your community’s most vulnerable through these difficult times.
- Location: Dundee
- Salary: £10.00 per hour
- Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time, Part-Time
Are you a warm-hearted, patient and naturally caring person? Are you looking for a rewarding career providing care and companionship for our elderly clients within Dundee?
At Call-In Homecare, we strive to support our clients in all aspects of their daily lives, enabling them to live with purpose and dignity. Our dedicated team are always on hand to support and advise our carers with whatever they need to do their job safely in the community.
What We Are Looking For
- Kind, caring and compassionate people
- MUST be a resident in Dundee
- Driving licence and access to your own vehicle
- Good level of English
- 18 years+
- Experienced & non-experienced carers – everyone is welcome!
- The ability to commit to one of our contracted shift patterns
Your Role as a Care Assistant in the Dundee Community
- Assisting our clients in all aspects of their daily life, i.e. meal preparation, medication prompts and general domestic support.
- Assisting clients with personal care.
- Supporting clients to take an active role in the planning and provision of their care.
- Recording and reporting daily visit information.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- A shift pattern that maximises your time off and annual leave
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive pay rates
- Free uniforms
- Full training provided
- Holiday pay
- Obtain SSSC Registration
- Ongoing training
- Paid mileage (30p per mile)
- Pension scheme
- Permanent contract available
- Personal and professional development
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- SVQ in Health and Social Care (Level 3)
- Working within the same geographical area