- Location: Midlothian:
Penicuik and surrounding area, Loanhead
Salary: £10.60 per hour
- Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time / Part-Time
Are you a warm-hearted, patient and naturally caring person? Are you looking for a rewarding career providing care and companionship for our elderly clients within Midlothian?
At Call-In Homecare, we strive to support our clients in all aspects of their daily lives, enabling them to live with purpose and dignity. Our dedicated team are always on hand to support and advise our carers with whatever they need to do their job safely in the community.
What We Can Offer You
- £10.60/hour(+ holiday pay)
- Pension and mileage allowance (30p/mile)
- Permanent contracts for both P/T & F/T with guaranteed hours
- Weekly Pay
- Job security
- Ongoing training, personal and professional development, including SVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Free uniforms & PPE
- Working within the same geographical area
- A shift pattern that maximises your time off and annual leave
- Help with your SSSC Registration
- £300 Bonus – Refer a Friend
What We Are Looking For
- Kind, caring and compassionate people
- You are joyful when you help others succeed
- MUST be a resident in Midlothian
- Car drivers are preferable
- Good level of English
- 18 years+
- The ability to commit to one of our contracted shift patterns
- Experienced & non-experienced carers – everyone is welcome!
Your Role as a Care Assistant in the Edinburgh Community
- Assisting our clients in all aspects of their daily life, i.e. meal preparation, medication prompts and general domestic support.
- Assisting clients with personal care.
- Supporting clients to take an active role in the planning and provision of their care.
- Recording and reporting daily visit information.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Contracted hours available
- Job security
- Paid mileage
- SVQ in Health and Social Care (Level 2 - 3)